These quality ATV winches by Sherpa are a great addition to your quad motorbike or ATV and will come in handy for so many applications and uses. Supplied with 12m of synthetic rope, this winch is a great upgrade and offers piece of mind you can recover yourself if ever stuck.
Quad Motorbike ATV 4,500lb Winch
*BRAND NEW MODEL*
- Heavy duty purpose built winch motor
- Massive planetary gear reduction reduces load on the motor
- Remote mount control switch and wiring harness
- Upgraded design with quality seals to prevent water ingress
- Easy retrofit to most quad bikes and ATV's
- Includes wireless remote control kit
ATV Winch Overview
Adding a winch to your quad bike or ATV can be a great addition allowing travel to places you might otherwise avoid. The Sherpa ATV winch is over-engineered with ample power to pull bogged ATV's from mud, creeks, up hills or anywhere you dare to venture. ATV winches are also handy for dragging logs, straightening posts plus many other farm uses needing mechanical assistance. Popular for ATV's such as Polaris, Can-am as well as Yamaha and Honda quad bikes, these winches will not disappoint.
Why are Sherpa winches different to the competition?
- Tried and Tested - These winches have been designed and built with many years experience in the winching and lifting business. These winches have been through many stages of testing and improvements to deliver a reliable product offered to our customers. Specifically designed for quad bikes and ATV's the Sherpa ATV winch is built stronger with higher quality components than many other cheaper options on the market.
- Tough & Durable - Sherpa ATV winches are built tough and over-engineered to ensure they rarely need to operate at their nameplate design limit. Capable of delivering 4,500lb of pulling power whilst being compact and able to fit in most ATV mounting cradles. Built with quality seals to stop water and mud ingress, these winches are very reliable.
- Braking Design - Beware of cheap imitations! Many winches on the market use a 'Brake in drum' design which causes heat to build up in the winch drum damaging synthetic rope. 'Brake in Drum' winches are low cost and not designed for synthetic rope, this will become obvious at the most inconvenient time. Sherpa ATV Winches are compatible with all types and brands of synthetic rope and feature an automatic brake in gearbox design that's simple, reliable and powerful.
- Electrics - Sherpa ATV winches come standard with fully sealed, water tight, heavy duty solenoid by Albright International. Albright are well known to make the best solenoids in the world so they are standard inclusion in Sherpa winches.
- Simplicity - Sherpa winches are supplied with the parts and materials making installation easy for the home mechanic. Designed to fit market leading ATV brands in Australia, you'll be amazed how quickly it can be integrated into your set-up. Included is mounting hardware and some universal brackets to make life easy.
- Fairleads - Each ATV winch comes with a smooth hawse to guide your synthetic rope safely onto the winch under high loads.
- Warranty and Parts - Sherpa offers a 2 Year warranty on the ATV winch. We also keep a complete range of affordable spares to get you out of trouble if ever required.
Sherpa Winch Brand
Salt Water Submersion Test:
|Rated Line Pull||4,500lb (2,045 kg)|
|Motor||1.9hp 12v heavy duty winch motor|
|Gear Box||200:1 3 stage planetary gearbox|
|Rope||0.2" (5mm) x 40ft (12m) synthetic rated to 6,000lb avg. breaking strain|
|Drum Size (Dia x Length)||2.0" x 3.0" (52mm x 76mm)|
|Mounting Bolt Pattern||3.0" x 4.88" (76mm x 124mm)|
|Overall Dimensions||12.75" x 4.65" x 4.96" (324mm × 118mm × 126mm)|
|Total Weight||20lb (9 kg)|
|Clutch||180 degree turn, free spooling, slide ring gear|
|Certification||CE - designed to meet European standards|
|Line Pull (Lb)||Line Speed (ft/min)||Motor Current (A)|